- Sammsung Galaxy S9 - The design, display, and specs of the S9 bring zero surprises, but they are the things that influence your day-to-day use of the phone more than anything else.
- Apple iPhone X - The iPhone 8 Plus is a great phone with a great blend of handheld comfort and a big, gorgeous OLED screen. Rear telephoto camera outshoots the 8 Plus in low light, and the front camera snaps impressive portrait selfies.
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus - The iPhone 8 Plus is a great phone with a spectacular camera that offers a lot of what iPhone X has under the hood, but in a lot less exciting body.
- Apple iPhone 8 - The iPhone 8 offers wireless charging, lightning-fast performance and small but solid upgrades to its camera, screen and speakers. Its starting storage size is a roomy 64GB, double that of the iPhone 7.
- Apple iPhone 7 - Apple's done what we all expected - finely balanced its latest phone. There's slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus - The touch screen-based iPhone 6 is an exceptional phone. It's thin, fast, and features the excellent iOS operating system. The big battery provides long life, and the 5.5-inch screen is not only big but bright and high-contrast.
Optical image stabilization improves low-light photography..
- Apple iPhone 6 - The touch screen-based iPhone 6 is an exceptional phone in nearly every way except its average battery life: it's thin, fast, and features the excellent iOS operating system. It was the best overall phone introduced in 2014.
- Apple Watch - Apple Watch is often oversimplified as a mini iPhone that enables user
to read emails, summon Siri and make and receive phone calls from their wrist.
- iPhone 5s - The touch screen-based iPhone 5s has a 4-inch Retina display, fingerprint unlocking; 8MP camera;
true-tone LED flash; A7 dual-core processor, and aluminum body.
- iPhone 5 - A touch screen-based smart phone developed by Apple. The phone is a slimmer,
lighter model that introduces a higher-resolution, 4-inch screen to the series with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio support. The iPhone 5 was sold out twenty times faster than the 4 and 4S models.
- Nintendo Wii U - Is the first Nintendo console to support high-definition graphics, capable of producing video output up to 1080p.
The Wii U's primary controller is the Wii U GamePad, which features an embedded touch screen that is used to supplement the main gameplay shown on the television. It also contains a web browser which allows users to browse the web on the Wii U GamePad or on the television screen.
- Roku 2 XS - A small 1080p HD streaming-media-to-TV box that offers streaming-video and-audio services, such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, HBO Go, Vudu, Pandora, Mog, and Rdio
- plus motion-based gaming for an extra dose of entertainment.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 - An enthusiast compact digital camera, 20.2
Mega-pixel, 1" CMOS sensor, featuring, 20.2 megapixel, full HD video recording, and a Zeiss-branded 28-100mm equivalent F1.8-4.9 stabilized lens featuring Zeiss T coatings to minimize internal reflection.
- Apple TV G3 - A small set-top box. Once connected to a TV using a HDMI cable and to a broadband router either wirelessly or via an Ethernet cable, it lets user rent a wide variety of TV shows
- Maingear Shift Super Stock - A new generation of personal computer that is powerful, wicked fast, super attractive, and expensive.
- Raspberry Pi Model B - Is a credit card-sized, Linux-based computer powered from a single microUSB socket, featuring a 700MHz ARM processor, 512MB RAM, SD card slot , Ethernet port, two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and more.
- Lytro - A camera lets user capture, share and see in a whole new way. It’s the first consumer camera that records the entire light field — all the rays of light traveling in every direction through a scene
- Apple 15” MacBook Pro with Retina Display - A powerful Apple MacBook featuring 2.3GHz and 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processors with 6MB of shared L3 cache and Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.6GHz.
- Apple iMac 27" 2012 Edition - A powerful Apple iMac featuring a 2560x1440 and 1080p LED-backlit display, a 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor, 1TB of storage.
- Dell XPS One 27 - A powerful Dell PC featuring a 2560x1440 native resolution, a Core i7-3770S, an Nvidia GeForce GT640M, and 8GB of DDR3/1600.
- Microsoft Surface with Windows RT - The first Surface tablet comes with 64GB of storage, a 10.6-inch, five-point multi-touch screen, a innovative keyboard, Microsoft's Windows RT operating system, and a full copy of Microsoft Office 2013.
- Google Nexus 4 - The Nexus 4 cell phone — a collaboration of Google and LG, represents the pinnacle of Android hardware and software featuring a 1280-by-768 4.7-inch display, 2GB of RAM, Google map, Google Play,
a high-performance 8MP camera, HD video in full 1080p.
- Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - The Galaxy S III comes with a 4.8-inch super Amoled screen with a resolution of 1280-by-720 pixels. It has some new features, such as Smart Stay, (eyes tracking), Direct Call (call number by directing it to the face).
- Samsung Galaxy Note II - An Android smart phone marketed by Samsung comes with a large 720p resolution display, 5.55-inch (141 mm) measured diagonally, a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and storage capacity up to 128 GB,
and software optimized for an integral self-storing stylus.
- Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd Generation- The device remembers what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you're away, and can be controlled over WiFi from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Nest's Energy History shows you when your system was on and why, the Nest Leaf tells you
when you’re saving energy, and the monthly Energy Report shows you trends in your energy use and tips to save more.
- Western Digital WD TV Live Hub - A consumer media player that enables user to play videos, music, and photos on TV in brilliant high-definition by putting this personal media on the high-capacity built-in hard drive and stream it to any screen in the house.
- Audioengine 5+ (A5+) Premium Powered Speakers - Delivers audiophile-quality sound and features at a price that continues to set the standard for affordable high-quality audio. Connect any iDevice, computer, TV, or any other audio
component for great stereo sound in any room. Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect Audioengine 5+ to a stereo receiver or external power amp. Simply plug the left speaker into an AC outlet and connect the included speaker wire from the left to right speaker..
- Simple.TV - A personal DVR device that offers streaming-video and-audio services from the-air HD broadcasts and unencrypted cable TV, in either live or recorded form to iPad, PC, Mac or Roku box.
- Apple's Second-Gen Tablet iPad 2 - iPad2 features a dual-core processor, a better screen, more RAM and storage, and a camera. It runs on both GSM and CDMA networks.
Apple iPad 2 (Tablet) - At 8.8 mm, the iPad 2 is thinner, lighter (down from 1.5 lbs to 1.3 lbs) and faster than its predecessor. No improvements were made in the iPad 2's battery capacity, which still hovers at around ten hours. iPad 2 has around 500,000 applications in the market.
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and 10.1v - The tablet features a large, wide-screen, sharp and bright display, weighs l1.25- 1.32 lbs,
a dual-core 1GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, and Android 3.1 Honeycomb. The Galaxy Tab's alleged infringements of input gestures, such as 'pinching' which were innovated by Apple, have resulted in injunctions being granted preventing its sales in Australia.
- Amazon Kindle Fire - The Kindle Fire is a 7-inch tablet that has a sharp, bright, hi-res screen, and a small storage with an affordable price. There are around 10,000 applications for Amazon's Kindle Fire.
- Barnes & Noble Nook Table - The Nook tablet features a 7-inch, touch-sensitive with an extended battery life up to 11.5 hours of reading, or 9 hours of video, a faster processor and more memory for software operations (i.e.; faster Web
browsing and magazine page-flipping when comparing with Amazon's Kindle Fire). There are around 1,000 applications for the Nook tablet.
- Nikon D300s (Digital Camera) - Nikon D300s is the first
digital camera that includes high-definition video capture with high quality built-in microphone, takes excellent photos and provides video output containing impressively smooth images.
- Canon PowerShot SX200 IS (Digital Camera) - The camera creates gorgeous image quality and point-and-shoot convenience
of Smart Auto, along with enhanced operability and an intuitive new menu. It provides wide-angle shots with stunning 12x optical zoom, HD shooting at 1280 x 720 pixels with HDMI output lets you see all the beauty of your HD images and movies on your HDTV.
- Dell Latitude Z (Laptop) - Dell Latitude Z is the world's thinnest, lightest 16" laptop
(a 16-inch screen, 0.57 inch thick, about 4.5 pounds with the standard 4-cell battery), featuring a premium design and innovative wireless and touch-sensor technology.
- PlayStation- PlayStation 3
is a popular graphical game console produced by Sony, with a cutting-edge Cell processor and a customized Nvidia graphics chip that could melt most gaming PCs.
The PlayStation 3 is currently behind its competitor systems, the Wii and the Xbox 360, in total worldwide sales.
- Xbox 360 - The Xbox 360 is the second video game console produced by Microsoft, and was developed in cooperation with IBM,
AMD, and SiS. The integrated Xbox Live service allows players to compete online and download content from TV shows and movies.
- Pioneer Kuro HDTV Plasma TV - Pioneer Plasma TV offers a perfect picture quality.
It’s a world built on uncompromising attention to detail in an extraordinary, beautiful new way with deep, intense blacks for unmatched contrast.
iPhone - The Apple iPhone, which uses the GSM standard, has a stunning display, a sleek design, and an innovative multitouch user interface. The iPhone's functions include those of a camera
phone, text messages, visual voicemail, and a portable media player ("iPod"). It also offers Internet services, including e-mail, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity.
LG BH-100 Super Blu-ray- The Blu-ray Player BH-100 is essentially a Blu-ray Disc Player that can also play HD-DVDs with up–convert to 1080i via HDMI output.
Combine it with a compatible 1080p HDTV and your senses will be enthralled by the ultimate in sound and picture quality.
iPod - The Apple iPod nano media player was introduced on September 7, 2005. It's the first Nano to play back video displayed on a colorful, 2-inch screen wih a combination of features of both the iPod shuffle and iPod classic.
Vudu - Vudu delivers instant access to HD films, TV shows, and approximately 5,000 movies, from blockbusters to independent films, with more added every week. This set-top box gives you instant access
to thousands of movies--including brand-new DVD releases--for $1 to $4 for rental or $5 to $20 to buy.
Nintendo Wii - Nintendo Wii is a successor to the Nintendo GameCube targeted a broader demographic than that of Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. Since its November 2006 release, the Wii has become a runaway hit, so popular that it remains difficult to find it in stock.
Nintendo DSi - Nintendo DSi, the third iteration of the Nintendo DS handheld, is about 12% thinner and with a larger screen (17%) than the Nintendo DS Lite. It has a CPU that is twice as fast as the one in the DS and DS Lite,
256 MB of internal flash memory, and digital cameras (16MB). The DSi was first released in Japan on November 1, 2008, and it is expected to be released in the US in Spring 2009.
- Microsoft Zune MP3 Player - The Zune 120GB MP3, with a unique focus on music discovery, is a fierce competitor to the iPod Classic. It has great WiFi and social music-discovery features supported for games and audio-books with friendly interface, good navigation control, high audio quality, audio-and
video-podcast support, superlative FM radio, wireless syncing, and a built-in composite-video output.
- Onkyo TX-SR875 A/V Receiver - Exceeding even the highest expectations, the TX-SR875 A/V surround sound receiver deserves all the accolades it gets. The foundations of the TX-SR875 are its isolated power amplifier block (which supports a dual push-pull amplification design) and preamplifier.