Loan Payment Calculator
Mortgage Calculator Based On Incomes
Did You Know?|
- 10 of the worlds most expensive homes:
- The $1 billion Antilia, Mumbai, India (Owner: Mukesh Ambani)
- The $750 million Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France (Owner: Mikhail Prokhorov)
- The $400 million Penthouse at the Tour Odéon, Monte Carlo, Monaco (Owner: TBD)
- The $249 million Fair Field, Sagaponack, New York (Owner: Ira Rennert)
- The $195 million Palazzo di Amore, Beverly Hills, California (Owner: Jeff Greene)
- The $135 million Beverly House, Beverly Hills, California (Owner: Leonard M. Ross)
- The $125.5 million Xanadu 2.0, Medina, Washington (Owner: Bill Gates)
- The $102 million Fleur de Lys Mansion, Los Angeles (Owner: Michael Milken)
- The $89.4 million Kensington Palace Gardens, London (Owner: Lakshmi Mittal)
- The $45 million 15 Central Park West, New York City (Owner: Michael Gross)
- Warren Buffett, billionaire, still lives in a modest Omaha home, which costs $31,500 in 1958.
- Renters can pay $600,000 per month to stay in the $135m Beverly House, located three blocks from Sunset Boulevard during it was on the market, The home has become famous for its roles in films like "The Godfather" and "The Bodyguard".
- Burj Khalifa is so tall that you can watch two sunsets on the same day.
It is a megatall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is the tallest structure (163 floors) in the world, standing at 829.8 meters.
- 20 of the coolest places to retire in the world:
- Ottawa, Canada (Average cost of living: $750/month/person)
- Phoenix, Arizona (Average cost of living: $831/month/person)
- Portland, Oregon (Average cost of living: $939/month/person)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Average cost of living: $692/month/person)
- La Paz, Mexico (Average cost of living: $258/month/person)
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (Average cost of living: $391/month/person)
- Panama City, Panama (Average cost of living: $695/month/person)
- Cascais, Portugal (Average cost of living: $562/month/person)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Average cost of living: $590/month/person)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Average cost of living: $454/month/person)
- Killarney, Ireland (Average cost of living: $814/month/person)
- Sliema, Malta (Average cost of living: $721/month/person)
- Antigua, Guatemala (Average cost of living: $513/month/person)
- San Jose, Costa Rica (Average cost of living: $675/month/person)
- Penang, Malaysia (Average cost of living: $467/month/person)
- Naples, Italy (Average cost of living: $777/month/person)
- Valencia, Spain (Average cost of living: $607/month/person)
- Quito, Ecuador (Average cost of living: $515/month/person)
- Managua, Nicaragua (Average cost of living: $895/month/person)
- Bordeaux, France (Average cost of living: $871/month/person)
- San Francisco,
New York City,
Stamford (Connecticut), and
are cities have the highest rents in the United States.
In April 2016, people often pay from $1,750 to $3,590 to rent an one-bedroom apartment in:
- San Francisco, CA: $3,590
- New York City, NY: $3,340
- Boston, MA: $3,590 - $2,310
- Oakland, CA: $2,280
- San Jose, CA: $2,270
- Washington, D.C.: $2,200
- Los Angeles, CA: $1,970
- Miami, FL: $1,900
- Chicago, IL: $1,790
- Seattle, WA: $1,750
- San Francisco is the second-densest city in the US, after New York City, with about 18,451 people per square mile packed into about 47 square miles. The median house price in San Francisco was six times higher than the median price of existing homes in the U.S. in 2015.
Schoolteachers in San Francisco, for example, earn $65,240 a year on average; to live in an one-bedroom apartment in the city, they would have to spend 64% of their annual earnings on rent.
- 10 homes you can buy for $175,000 in America:
- New York, New York &
- San Diego, California &
- Atlanta, Georgia &
- Chicago, Illinois &
- San Antonio, Texas &
- Indianapolis, Indiana &
- Memphis, Tennessee &
- Wichita, Kansas &
- Baltimore, Maryland &
- Jacksonville, Florida &
- New York requires property sellers to disclose if the property a client is inspecting is believed to be haunted by ghosts.
- 10 cities where a comfortable life is affordable in America:
- Virginia Beach, Virginia: $13,985 surplus income
- Arlington, Texas: $6,906 surplus income
- Colorado Springs, Colo.: $5,112 surplus income
- Albuquerque, N.M.: $4,585 surplus income
- Austin, Texas: $3,058 surplus income
- El Paso, Texas: $2,379 surplus income
- Wichita, Kansas: $2,303 surplus income
- Las Vegas, Nevada: $2,091 surplus income
- Columbus, Ohio: $807 surplus income
- San Antonio, Texas: $590 surplus income
- Chinese paint a fresh coat of bright red on their front doors annually before the New Year to attract good luck and fortune.
- In June 2015, Swire Properties has sold a 5,188 sq ft duplex apartment at the ultra-swanky Opus Hong Kong, a 12-storey super- deluxe property completed in 2012
in Mid-Levels, for $61 million (HK$497 million), setting a record as Asia's most expensive flat. That breaks the previous record for price paid for a $57 million (HK$433.8 million) flat (4,664 sq ft) on the 45th floor of a high-rise apartment building located at 39 Conduit Road in April 2015.
- In September 2014, the penthouse at the Knightsbridge located in London city, is renting for $99,000 (£60,000) a week for short-term rentals, which works out to close to $400,000 per month.
- London tops Hong Kong as priciest place to live, as of September 2014
- Dubbed “Antilla”, a massive 27-story home located in Mumbai, India is the most expensive home ever built, with a value of $1 billion. The 570 foot tall house features a 400,000 square feet of living space, 27 habitable floors (including six parking floors for capacity of up to 168 cars), 9 elevators, 50-seat home theater, a ballroom with ceiling crystal chandeliers, ice room infused with artificial snow flurries, dance studio, 3 floors of hanging gardens, a swimming pool,
and 3 helipads with air traffic control facility.
- A triplex apartment/penthouse that spans three floors and 12,394 square feet, along with 1,257 feet of terrace with views of Central Park to the north, at 520 Park Avenue in New York city —which is under construction— will be listed for $130 million when it comes on the market in 2015; it is the New York City's most expensive listing.
It will top a $118 million penthouse at the Ritz-Carlton in Battery Park City as well as the $110 million penthouse at the Woolworth Building downtown.
- The famed Waldorf Astoria hotel in, New York becomes most expensive hotel ever sold: $1.95 billion in October 2014.
- In October 2013 JPMorgan Chase (Fortune 500) has agreed to pay Fannie May and Freddie Mac, $4 billion to settle allegations that it misrepresented mortgage securities sold to the firms.
Four other banks -- Barclays, UBS, Royal Bank of Scotland and Rabobank -- also reached settlements with the U.S. Justice Department and other regulators on the issue, paying over $3.6 billion in fines.
- The U.S. Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) sued 18 banks in 2011 for allegedly misrepresenting risky mortgage-backed securities, and has settled with four so far.
UBS and JPMorgan Chase has already reached an $885 million and $4 billion settlement respectively with the FHFA, and Citigroup and General Electric also settled to pay undisclosed sums in fines.
- In May 2013, one in 885 homes in the U.S. had a foreclosure filing, according to RealtyTrac.
- As of May 2013, four U.S. states lead the nation in vacant foreclosures are Florida, Illinois, California and Ohio. Florida came first with 90,556, Illinois came in second with 31,668 empty distressed homes, followed by California with 28,821, and Ohio with 17,367 vacant properties.
- As of April 2013, there are over 133 million housing units in America, and 10.7 percent of them (about 14. 2 million) are vacant, according to the Census Bureau.
- In the last 3 months of 2012, Las Vegas, NV had 40,481 vacant single-family homes (or 8.4 percent of its 482,272 single-family homes), 16,542 empty condominiums (or 20.6 percent of total inventory), and 5,137 vacant townhouses (or 12.2 percent of total inventory),
according to the UNLV report.
- A Mediterranean-style home sold in the U.S. costs an average of $1.32 million.
- There are trees that you should not plant in your garden:
- Good tips for finding, financing and fixing beat-up foreclosures:
- Look beyond just listed properties.
- Get a rehab loan.
- Delegate your fix-up work to professionals.
- Shop around for the best prices for supplies and tools.
- When rehabbing, painting is important.
- Landscaping the front of your property.
- Continue your education in real estate.
- A restaurant chain based in Taiwan uses modern toilets as seats, patrons sit on toilets, sip soup from sinks, and wipe their mouths with toilet paper.
- Poisonous plants planted in gardens can kill you.
- Birds were thought to symbolize imminent death for the home's occupants; if a bird flies into a home, death may be soon to follow.
- In Scotland, homeowners paint their front door red when they pay off their mortgage.
- A number of companies, including
Long Fence and Home,
Serious Energy, and
THV Holdings, which sell replacement windows and asserted that their windows could help consumers substantially cut energy bills,
agreed to stop making “exaggerated and unsupported” claims about their products’ energy efficiency as part of a settlement announced by the Federal Trade Commission.
These companies must substantiate energy-efficiency or cost-saving claims with reliable scientific data or risk heavy civil penalties.
- The White House, which was first built in 1792 and completely rebuilt in 1817, has six floors - two basements, two public floors, and two floors for the First Family. It has 132 rooms, 35 bathrooms, 412 doors, 147 windows, 28 fireplaces, 8staircases, and 3 elevators. It also has
a tennis court, a jogging track, a swimming pool, a movie theater, a billiard room, and a bowling lane.
- Trees can shade the house from the sun in summer, and allow the sun to penetrate during winter. Few trees planted around the house can save up to $250 per year in energy costs.
- Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants on Earth; it can grow up to as fast as 100 cm (39 in) in a day
Arnoldii is the world's largest flower measured up to 3 feet across and weighs close to 15 pounds. It is an endemic plant that occurs only in the rainforest of Bengkulu, Sumatra Island, Indonesia, and Malaysia.. Though beautiful to behold, the bloom has a strong odor of decaying flesh.
- Scarlet pimpernel flowers, which are open only when the sun shines, can forecast the weather. If the flower is closed up, rain is coming and if it is opened up, the day will be sunny.
- According to the research firm Zillow, American homes were lost more than $1.7 trillion in value in 2010. Homeowners have been stripped of $9 trillion in equity since the market peaked in June 2006.
- In August 2010 a penthouse in London's One Hyde Park was sold for $227 million in the United Kingdom; in September 2010, an unknown buyer paid $331million for a huge penthouse overlooking Monte Carlo's marina.
- In New York city, a condominium was sold in a foreclosure auction for $33.2 million (5,500-square-foot apartment with 20-foot ceilings and views of Central Park),
the highest price ($6,000 a square foot) paid for a Manhattan apartment in 2010.
- Tiger Woods' Jupiter Island (Florida) house, for which Woods, in late 2010, took out a $50 million-plus mortgage, is one of the more expensive homes on the barrier island.
- The world's tallest building is Burj Khalifa, which is 828m (2,716ft) high. Clad in 28,000 glass panels, the tower, which is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has 160 floors and more than 500,000 sq m of space for offices and flats. The building has 1,044 luxury apartments, 49 floors of
offices and a 160-room Armani-branded hotel. Around 12,000 people are expected to live and work in the tower.
- In Hong Kong, a $56.5 million dollars apartment (or $439 million Hong Kong dollars) was sold to a Chinese businessman from China.
- Office rents in Central district, Hong Kong ($11.31/sf), are among the highest in the world, comparable only with those in Tokyo ($9.80/sf), and well ahead of even London and New York.
- 07620, the zip code for Alpine, NJ, is the most expensive place to live in the US; however, it gets really weird, the median household income in that area is only $128,287
- In the U.S. every three months, 250,000 new families enter into foreclosure
- 43% of American households spend more than they earn each year
- 52% of employees live paycheck to paycheck (fdic.gov statistics)
- Children of homeowners are likely to perform higher on education
- 2006 is the year of home prices peak
- From 2007 to 2008 U.S. foreclosures nationwide increased 81.2%
- California had the highest number of home in foreclosure in 2008: 523,624
- Stockton, CA is the city that had the highest foreclosure rate in 2008: 9.5%
- Los Angles, CA had the biggest price decline: 35.6%
- The total number of home in foreclosure in 2008 is 2,330,483
- Atlanta, GA has the lowest price-to-income ratio (most affordable): 3.8
- Honolulu, HI, has the highest price-to-income ratio (least affordable): 10.8
- Boston, MA had the smallest decline in home prices in 2008: 5.6%
Garden Advice & Tips (Video)|
Garden - News & Tips|
- Gardening - Latest News, Tips and Ideas | Daily Mail Online.
- Gardening: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News - The Huffington Post.
- Garden Tips – The Mercury News.
- Beginner Gardening Tips.
- A Beginner's Guide to Gardening.
- At Home and in the Garden.
- Easy Gardening Tips Tricks!.
- Green Tips: Home & Garden.
- Vegetable Gardening Tips and Tricks.
- Martha's Vegetable Garden Tips.
- Home Gardening - Tips on Herbs & Composting.
- Veggie Gardening Tips — Featuring Vegetable Gardening Tips.
- Organic Gardening - How to Start an Organic Garden.
- Gardening Tips - Growing Green, Edibles, Flowers, House Plants.
- 6 Tips to Get Your Home Garden Growing This Spring.
- 7 Tips for Starting Your Own Organic Garden.
- 7 Habits of Successful Gardeners.
- 9 Gardening Tips for Beginners.
- 10 Expert Gardening Tips for Beginners.
- 10 Outrageously Smart Gardening Tips.
- 10 Tips for Planning Your Indoor Garden.
- 10 Tips for Creating Beautiful Gardens.
- 11 Fall Gardening Tips.
- 14 Simple Gardening Tips and Tricks.
- 20 Insanely Clever Gardening Tips and Ideas (with Pictures!).
- 40 Gardening Tips to Maximize Your Harvest.
- 82 Sustainable Gardening Tips.
- 100 Expert Gardening Tips, Ideas and Projects that Every Gardener.
- 1000+ images about Garden Tips.
- How to Create a Beautiful Yard.
- Tips for Growing the Perfect Vegetable Garden.
- Garden Ideas - Home Landscaping Tips.
- How to Start a Home Vegetable Garden.
- Tips for a Raised-Bed Vegetable Garden.
- The Ultimate Guide To Growing Tomatoes.
- How Far Apart To Plant Tomatoes.
- When To Pick Banana Peppers.
- When To Harvest Spaghetti Squash.
- How To Grow Potatoes: A Step by Step Tutorial.
- How To Grow Basil: The Ultimate Guide.
- When To Harvest Onions.
- The Ultimate Guide On How To Grow Celery.
- When To Harvest Basil.
- All About Roses
- Top Spring Flowers
- Fertilizer Buying Guide
- Garden Growing Inspiration
- Garden and Landscaping Guides
- Decking Materials: How to Choose
- DIY Deck Designer
- Fencing Project Estimator
- Fencing Inspiration Gallery
- Need Fence Installers?
- Fencing & Decking Guides
- Lawn Care in the Community
- Outdoor Power Guides
- Patio Paint
- Pergola Installation
- Backyard Makeovers
- Backyard Activities
- Thrill of the Grill
- Outdoor Guides
- Garden Party
- Outdoor Living
- Patio Style Challenge
- Grills & Outdoor Cooking
- Summer Activities
- Curb Appeal
- How Landscaping Increases Home Value - 6 Tips
- Gardening Blossoms Along with Outdoor Lifestyle.
- It's All White When Winter Is Ushered Out.
- Beyond Roses...
- Six-Feet Roses...$249.95 for a Dozen, plus $59.95 for Priority Shipping.
- Learn from Mistakes Before Getting into Garden!
- The World’s Best Climate:
Home - News & Tips|
How Large Is the Mortgage Servicing Portfolio of the Largest.
Compare the Best Mortgage Companies
Banks Are No longer America's Biggest Mortgage Lenders
What Will Make My Homeowner's Insurance Higher?
Top 10 Home Improvements That Pay You Back.
CalPERS Sued Credit-Rating Firms over $1 Billion in Investment.
FTC, 23 States Act to Stop Sham Loan Consultants.
New York City Manhattan Apartment Prices Slide 42%,
Shovel-Ready Project: A White House Garden
America's Most Expensive House Goes on Market at $150 million...
The Most Expensive Home in the U.S.
Most Expensive ZIP Codes.
The Most Expensive Houses in the World.
World's Most Expensive Homes (Forbes.com)
World Cost of Living Survey Rankings Cities.
Most Expensive Homes in the U.S.
10 Cities with the Highest Rent Spikes in 2012.
World's Best Cities 2012.
Could You Walk Away from Your Mortgage?.
Richest Man In India Builds $1 Billion House.
Maintaining and Remodeling Your Home.
Understanding Your Mortgage Rate.
Getting Real Estate Information About Your Home and Neighbor's.
Michael Jackson Fails to Pay Mortgage for Los Angeles Home.
Getting Proactive when Foreclosure Looms.
Do You Sign Enough Documents When Close on a Mortgage?
As the Sub-prime Turns.
Mortgage Defaults Hit Record.
Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2011 and more...
25 U.S. Best Housing Market Forecasts in 2011.
Adjustable Mortgage Rates Drive Some to Bankruptcy.
Learn the Language of Mortgage.
Foreclosure Reality Hits Home.
Six Home Loan Problems.
Hong Kong Flat Sets New Record Price.
Hong Kong's Poorest Living in 'Coffin Homes'.
Living in a Cage in Hong Kong. Photos
Clean House for Spring.
Holiday Decor and Entertaining Tips.
The Most Sunny, Low-cost Living, Laidback Destination Overseas with an Excellent and Affordable Healthcare:
Learn from Mistakes Before Getting into Garden!
Trump World Tower Apartments Sold - Combine and Conquer
Most Expensive Cities in 2008.
Real Estate News and Advice.
Odd News Around the World.
Title Insurance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Homeowner's Insurance (HO-3 Policy).
Things Home Insurance Wont Cover.
Who Is Covered under Your Homeowners Policy?.
Insurance Implications of Home-Sharing: Regulator Insights and Consumer Awareness
Latest Mortgage Rates.
Home Prices - Local Forecast Calculator.
Cost Living Calculator.
Mortgage Payment Calculator.
- How to Choose and Manage a Mortgage
- Mortgage Moves: How Many Loan Offers Will You Get?
- Mortgage Moves: What Kind of Mortgage Will You Get?
- Owning A Home: The homebuyer’s Trusted Resource
- Seven Factors that Determine Your Mortgage Interest Rate
- Three Tools To Help Your Homebuying Process
- eClosing and Buying a Home: Technology’s Role in Closing on a Mortgage
- Making the Decision to Rent or Buy
- Buying a Home? Watch Out for Mortgage Closing Scams
- How To Deal With “Bad Credit” or No Credit When You Want To Buy a Home
- Making the Move to Homeownership on Your Own or With Someone Else
- How To Decide How Much to Spend on Your Down Payment
- Your Mortgage Calculator May Be Setting You Up for a Surprise
- Buying a Home? The First Step Is To Check Your Credit
- 5 Reasons to Check Out Owning a Home Tools
- Is 2017 the Year You Buy a Home?
- eClosing and Buying a Home: Technology’s Role in Closing on a Mortgage
- CFPB Issues Interim Final Rule To Help Mortgage Servicers Communicate With Certain Borrowers At Risk Of Foreclosure
- CFPB Amends Rules to Provide Flexibility and Clarity to Certain Mortgage Lenders in Collecting Information
- Leveraging Technology to Empower Mortgage Consumers at Closing
- Technical Reports: National Survey of Mortgage Originations and National Mortgage Database
- The World's 10 Most Expensive Cities to Buy Property
- The Top 10 Most Expensive Housing Markets
- The Five Most Expensive Cities in the World
- World's Most Expensive Cities
- The 10 Most Expensive Cities to Live in Around the World in 2017
- Vancouver's Housing Market Third Most Expensive in the World
- Most Expensive City in the World for 2017: Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's Housing Market Has Become "A Sea Of Madness..."
- Hong Kong's Housing Prices Are Still out of Control
- House Prices in Hong Kong
- Here's Why Hong Kong Housing Is So Expensive
- Sydney Has the Second Most Unaffordable Housing in the World
- Quick Tips for Home Organization
- Homeowner Maintenance Tips
- Top 10 Home Improvement Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- Top 10 Home Remodeling Don'ts
- Top 10 DIY Safety Tips
- 10 Quick Home Maintenance Tips
- Top 10 Spring Home Improvement Tips
- 10 Home Maintenance Tips for Spring
- Handyman Projects Top 10 List
- 13 Simple DIY Home Maintenance Tips & Ideas
- 15 Home Maintenance Tips
- 15 Tips for a Successful Remodeling Project
- Essential Home-Selling Tips
- 10 Best-Kept Secrets for Selling Your Home
- Home Selling Tips Archives
- Tips for Selling Your Home
- How To Sell Your House Fast
- Living with History: 200-Year-Old Houses for Sale
- Guide to Buying a Home: Young Families
- First-Time Home Buyers Guide: Buying with Student Loans and Debt
- First-Time Home Buyer’s Guide: Making a Down Payment
- Scams Push Foreclosure Fraud to Limit, Taking Victims' Homes.
- The Rise of Mortgage Fraud: How to Spot Common Schemes.
- Top 10 Common Mortgage Scams To Avoid.
- Mortgage Fraud: Understanding And Avoiding It.
- What are Mortgage Fraud and Mortgage Scams?
- Mortgage Refinancing Scams
- Reverse Mortgage Scams & Rip Offs - What to Avoid.
- Reverse Mortgage Fraud Lawyers: Scams, Charges, Defense.
- Foreclosure Scams: Beware the Kindness of Strangers.
- Loan Modification Scam Pushing Working Parents Toward Bankruptcy.
- Avoiding Foreclosure Scams.
- Mortgage and Foreclosure Scams | Washington State.
- Foreclosure Scams and Mortgage Fraud.
- Scam Tag: Mortgages | Consumer Information.
- Extension Spring Pulley Replacement
- How to Build a Work Bench
- How to Drill a Pilot Hole
- How to Use a Router
- How to Use Pocket Hole Joinery
- Power Tools Buying Guides
- Power Drill Buying Guide
- Nail Gun Buying Guide
- Table Saw Buying Guide
- Compound Miter Saw Buying Guide
- Hammer Buying Guide
- Hand Saw Buying Guide
- Level Buying Guide
- Wrench Buying Guide
- Chinese Build Skyscraper in just 15 Days
- 25-Must See Buildings in New York
- Real Sim City Comes to Life in the Desert
- Four Homes of the 2016 Presidential Candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
- Inside LA's $29 Million Bachelor Pad .
- 5 Easy Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Apartment.
- The 20 Hottest U.S. Real Estate Markets in February 2016.
- 6 Economists Forecast the 2016 Housing Market.
- 2016 California Economic and Market Forecast.
- 7 Things That Could Offend Homebuyers.
- Was My Home a Good Investment?.
- 10 Things to Know When Buying a Home.
- 7 Things Your Real Estate Agent Wants You To Know (But Will Never Tell You).
- New Foreclosure Scam Could Cost You Your Home.
- SAOTA - Architecture and Homes Inspirations
- How Landscaping Increases Home Value - 6 Tips
- Modern Apartment Design: Green Walls by SVOYA
- 8 Expert Secrets For Bringing Out The Best In Your Home
- Beautiful Houses: Nettleton 198.
- The Top 5 “Starchitects” in Manhattan.
- Impressive Ultra Modern House in Athens.
- Amazing House with 270° views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Modern Villa On Sunset Strip With Stunning Views.
- Amazing Houses: Living Modern With Style.
- 56 Leonard Street – Unique Design Defining New York Skyline.
- Creative Home – Stunning Modern 55 Blair Road House.
- 432 Park Avenue Skyscraper – Thinnest, Tallest and Fanciest!.
- Luxury Dream Home in Mediterranean Paradise.
- Most Beautiful Houses in the World.
- Real Estate Galleries.
- 40 Modern Entrances Designed to Impress!
- 10 of the World's Most Insanely Luxurious Houses.
- Top 26 World’s Most Expensive Houses And Their Owners.
- America's Most Expensive Homes for Sale.
- Mortgage Rates Sideways Despite Market Weakness.
- Biggest Bounce of Year for Mortgage Rates.
- Top 50 Modern House Designs Ever Built!
- Inside Sarah Palin's $2.5 Million Arizona Home
- 10 Upgrades Under $1,000 That Increase Home Values.
- The 10 Best Big Cities in the US to Buy a Home Instead of Rent.
- The Health of the Housing Market in 25 Big U.S. Cities.
- The 21 Best Places to Retire Overseas in 2015 (Based on beautiful weather and
affordable, and quality healthcare with low monthly cost of living.
- Algarve, Portugal; Monthly cost of living: $1,410
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Monthly cost of living: $1,950
- Cayo, Belize; Monthly cost of living: $1,225
- Languedoc, France; Monthly cost of living: $1,185
- Abruzzo, Italy; Monthly cost of living: $1,265
- Medellin, Colombia; Monthly cost of living: $1,295
- Hua Hin, Thailand; Monthly cost of living: $975
- Chiang Mai, Thailand; Monthly cost of living: $1,095
- Cuenca, Ecuador; Monthly cost of living: $1,210
- El Valle, Panama; Monthly cost of living: $1,530
- George Town, Malaysia; Monthly cost of living: $935
- Granada, Nicaragua; Monthly cost of living: $1,400
- Ambergris Caye, Belize; Monthly cost of living: $2,069
- San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Monthly cost of living: $1,460
- Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic; Monthly cost of living: $1,670
- Istanbul, Turkey; Monthly cost of living: $1,355
- Las Tablas (City Beaches), Panama; Monthly cost of living: $2,235
- Barcelona, Spain; Monthly cost of living: $1,580
- Buenos Aires, Argentina; Monthly cost of living: $1,330
- Cebu, Phillippines; Monthly cost of living: $900
- Da Nang, Vietnam; Monthly cost of living: $840
- How to Choose Your Best Place to Retire.
- Five Top Retirement Havens with the Lowest Cost of Living
- Nicaragua: Save on Property Costs
- Vietnam: Budget $1,000 a Month for a Couple
- Ecuador: A Comfortable Lifestyle at a Low Cost
- Thailand: Draws Expats for its Affordable Living
- Belize: Most Affordable Towns
- The 7 Best Places to Retire Around the World
- How to Choose Your Best Place to Retire
- Controlling Your Cost of Living Abroad.
- The Best Places to Retire Abroad in 2015.
- America’s Most Expensive New Homes on the Market in 2015 (So Far)
- 2014: America's Most Expensive Cities (Based on yearly average household income):
- San Jose - Sunnyvale - Santa Clara, CA ($91,533)
- Washington DC Metro Area ($90,149)
- Bridgeport - Stamford - Norwalk, CT ($82,084)
- San Francisco - Oakland - Hayward, CA ($79,624)
- Oxnard - Thousand Oaks - Ventura, CA ($77,363)
- Anchorage, AK ($76,831)
- Boston - Cambridge - Newton, MA-NH ($72,907)
- Boulder, CO ($71,604)
- Midland, TX ($71,442)
- Napa, CA ($70,914)
- 2015’s Best & Worst Cities for Families.
- 2015’s Safest States to Live In.
- 2015’s Best & Worst Cities for Recreation.
- The World’s Best Places to Retire in 2015.
- How to Solve the Housing Problem in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's Housing Shame
- Living at Density: Voices of Hong Kong Residents
- Hong Kong Ranks World's No 1 for 'Most Unaffordable' Housing
- How Much Do You Pay for Rent?
- These U.S. Cities Have the Most Roach, Rat, and Mouse-Infested Real Estate.
- 2015's Best and Worst Cities for First-Time Home Buyers.
- 2014: America's Most Poorest Cities (based on yearly average household income):
- Brownsville - Harlingen, TX ($30,953)
- Dalton, GA ($32,858)
- McAllen - Edinburg - Mission, TX ($33,761)
- Gadsden, AL ($34,264)
- Lake Havasu City - Kingman, TX ($34,445)
- Albany, GA ($34,469)
- MonroeLA ($34,809)
- Cumberland, MD ($35,645)
- Fort Smith, AR ($36,061)
- Pine Bluff, AR ($36,127)
- 2014: World's Most Expensive Cities:
- The Most Amazing Castles in the UK.
- The Most Expensive House in America (Nov 7, 2014).
- Photo Gallery: Best Skylines
- 10 Great Cities in the World.
- The Top 4 Countries in the World For Retiree Benefits:
- Four Great Places to Retire Where It’s Easy to Fit In:
- Earth, Wind and Fire.
- Why Hong Kong May Face More Property Cooling Measures
- Rent Too High? Move to Singapore
- What Are The Most Expensive Cities to Live In?
- The 8 Least Expensive States to Live in the U.S.
- Best Places to Live in America.
- 2014’s Most & Least Recession-Recovered Cities.
- America's Most Overpriced Cities.
- 10 Cheapest U.S. Cities to Live In.
- 43 Questions to Ask Before Picking a New Town.
- Things to Consider Before Purchasing Rural Property.
- 2014's Best and Worst Places to Retire.
- The Largest Houses in the United States.
- Amazing Photos of Mike Tyson’s Abandoned Party Mansion.
- Amazing Homes.
- The 4 Keys to Buying a Vacation Home.
- 4 Signs a Property Is Worth Buying and Renting Out.
- Ask the HOA Expert: Those Who Refuse To Pay Fees.
- What You Get for... $1,500,000.
- Characteristics of Homes Started in 2012: Size Increase Continues.
- Inside a Secret $150 Million Mega-mansion.
- Inside the 'Versailles' Mansion.
- The Biggest Home in the Richest Town in America.
- 4 Most Expensive Homes in America.
- $170 Million Fairfield is USA’s Largest Residential Compound.
- New Homes Smaller, Cheaper, Flexible.
- Should You Choose a New Home Over a Resale Home?.
- Real Estate Appraisal Facts.
- Inside Malibu's Famous $75 Million Mansion.
- What You Can Buy — New — for $250,000.
- Get Out of the Way (and 6 Other Things Your Movers Wish You Knew).
- Which of These 7 Packing Mistakes Are You Making?.
- 8 Things That Moving Companies Won’t Tell You.
- 8 Ways to Refresh a Room Instantly.
- The Surprising Things Your Movers Won’t Move.
- 9 Things That Will Trash Your Home's Value.
- Building a Home? 10 Must-Haves.
- 8 New-Home Trends.
- 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Bad Odors In Your Home.
- Why Rentals Dominate the Housing Market.
- With Housing Recovery, Mortgage-Market Jobs Dip.
- Mortgage Tips for Homebuyers.
- Differences Between a Home Equity Line and a Second Mortgage.
- 10 Mortgage Mistakes You Can’t Afford.
- 12 Tips to Buy and Sell Real Estate.
- 15-Year or 30-Year Mortgage.
- 10 Things to Consider Before Making an Offer on a Home.
- New York, Texas Have Highest Closing Costs.
- When You Owe More on Your Home than It's Worth.
- Closing Costs: 5 Least Expensive States.
- Closing Costs by State.
- World’s Most Luxurious Celebrity Homes.
- Top 40 Luxury Celebrity Homes.
- Homes of the World's Most Powerful Celebrities.
- Celebrity Homes: An Inside Look.
- The Most Expensive Billionaire Homes in the World.
- Condos Beat Town Houses and Vice Versa.
- Condos: What You Should Know When Buying.
- U.S. Government Files Lawsuits Against 17 Banks Related to Mortgage:
- How To Play the 2013 Housing Market.
- Tips on Preparing Your House For Houseguests.
- Top Mortgage Lenders - Banks Around the World.
- Mortgage Daily Q3 2016 Biggest Lender Ranking.
- The Largest Mortgage Lenders in the United States:
Home Sales Statistics|
Celebrity Real Estate in Photos:
Beautiful Buildings - Famous Architects
- Most Famous & Beautiful Architectural Buildings and Places around the World:
- Casa Rosada, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Heydar Aliyev Centre, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
- Wanangkura Stadium, South Hedland, Australia
- Luna Apartments, Australia
- Flinders Street Railway Station, Melbourne, Australia
- 1 Bligh Street, Sydney, Australia
- Niterói Contemporary Art Museum, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- São Paulo Museum of Art, São Paulo, Brazil
- Museu do Amanhã (Museum of Tomorrow), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Ta Prohm Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Château Frontenac, Québec, Canada
- Absolute World, Mississaga, Ontario, Canada
- Two Hulls, Canada
- Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- Beijing National Stadium, Beijing, China
- Guangzhou Opera House, Guangzhou, China
- Guangzhou Circle, Guangzhou, China
- Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet, China
- National Center of the Performing Arts (National Grand Theatre), Beijing, China
- The Galaxy Soho, Beijing, China
- CCTV (China's state TV channel), Beijing, China
- "Dancing House", Prague, Czech Republic
- The Blue Planet, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump (Holmenkollen), Oslo, Denmark
- Ordrupgaard Museum, Jægersborg Dyrehave, Denmark
- The Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Egypt
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Alexandrina, Egypt
- Temppeliaukio Church, Helsinki, Finland
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
- Musée d'Orsay, Paris, France
- Château de Chenonceau, Chenonceaux, France
- Le Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy, France
- Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
- Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
- Sacré-Cœur, Paris, France
- Villa Savoye, Poissy, France
- Lille Modern Art Museum, Villeneuve d’Ascq, France
- Notre Dame du Haut, Ronchamp, France
- Louis Vuitton Foundation (Bois de Boulogne), Paris, France
- Pompidou Centre, Paris, France
- La Cité du Vin, Bordeaux, France
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, Florence, France
- The "Ideal Palace", Hauterives, France
- Dresden Frauenkirche, Dresden, Germany
- BMW Welt, Munich, Germany
- Interior Remodeling of St. Moritz Church, Augsburg, Germany
- Autostadt Roof and Service Pavilion, Wolfsburg, Germany
- Neue Nationalgalerie, Berlin, Germany
- Sanssouci, Potsdam, Germany
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Berlin, Germany
- Acropolis of Athens, Athens, Greece
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, Athens, Greece
- Innovation Tower, Hong Kong
- International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong
- International Finance Centre, Hong Kong
- Central Plaza, Hong Kong
- Bank of China Tower, Hong Kong
- The Center, Hong Kong
- Nina Tower, Hong Kong
- One Island East, Hong Kong
- Lutheran Hallgrímskirkja Church, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Harpa Concert Hall, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India
- Konark Sun Temple, Konark, India
- Lotus Temple, Delhi, India
- Matrimandir (Temple of The Mother), Pondicherry, India
- Borobudur Temple, Java, Indonesia
- The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
- The Palace of Italian Civilisation,"Square Colosseum", Rome, Italy
- Pantheon, Rome, Italy
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
- MAXXI (National Museum of 21st Century Arts), Rome, Italy
- Miramare Castle, Trieste, Italy
- Bosco Verticale, Milan, Italy
- Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem, Israel
- Coach Omotesando Flagship, Tokyo, Japan
- Kanazawa Station, Tokyo, Japan
- Rokuon-ji (Golden Pavilion), Kyoto, Japan
- Fuji Television Headquarters Building, Tokyo, Japan
- Red Pepper House, Lamu, Kenya
- The Grand Lisboa, Macau
- The Venetian Macao, Macao
- MGM Macau, Macao
- Altira Macau, Macao
- Nova Taipa Gardens, Macao
- Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Great Mosque of Djenné, Djenné, Mali
- SOGA, Sounds of Gaia, Morelos, Mexico
- Arnhem Railway Station, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Blaak Station, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland, New Zealand
- Statoil Office Building, Fornebu, Norway
- Oslo Opera House, Oslo, Norway
- Faisal Mosque, Pakistan
- Alcácer do Sal Residences, Alcacer do Sal, Portugal
- House of the Arts, Miranda do Corvo, Portugal
- Tree Snake Houses, Bornes de Aguiar, Portugal
- Vodafone Headquarters Building, Portugal
- Museum of Islamic Art, Doha, Qatar
- Bran Castle, Bran, Romania
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow, Russia
- Catherine Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Evolution Tower, Moscow, Russia
- Kingdom Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Dunmore Pineapple, Dunmore Park, Scotland
- Clyde Auditorium ("The Armadillo"), Glasgow, Scotland
- Riverside Museum, Glasgow, Scotland
- Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
- Parkroyal on Pickering, Singapore
- 48 North Canal Road, Singapore
- Mosque of Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain
- Casa Milà,Barcelona, Spain
- Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Bilbao, Spain
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao, Spain
- Sagrada Familía, Barcelona, Spain
- City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia, Spain
- Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain
- Social Housing in Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Mercat Encants, Barcelona, Spain
- Bodegas Ysios Winery, Rioja Alavesa, Spain
- The Aqueduct of Segovia, Spain
- Alhambra, Granada, Spain
- Torre Galatea Figueras, Catalonia, Spai
- The Church of Colònia Güell, Catalonia, Spain
- Gare do Oriente, Lisbon, Spain
- Triangeln Station, Malmö, Sweden
- Scandic Victoria Tower, Stockholm, Sweden
- Aula Medica of Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Ye Emporia Mall, Malmo, Sweden
- Taipei 101, Taipei, Taiwan
- 85 Sky Tower, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Taipei Nan Shan Plaza, Taipei, Taiwan
- Shin Kong Life Tower, Taipei, Taiwan
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand
- Wat Rong Khun, (the White Temple), Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE
- Yas Viceroy Dubai Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Houses of Parliament,London, UK
- 30 St Mary Axe, London, UK
- Westminster Abbey, London, UK
- The Shard, London, UK
- Great Court, London, UK
- The M (Montcalm), London, UK
- Grade I-listed British Library, London, UK
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London, UK
- Royal Pavilion, Brighton, UK
- Lincoln Center, New York City, New York, USA
- The Gateway Arch, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- One World Trade Center, New York City, New York, USA
- The White House, Washington, D.C., USA
- Chrysler Building, New York City, USA
- The Flatiron Building, New York City, New York, USA
- The Guggenheim, New York City, New York, USA
- World Trade Center PATH Station, New York City, USA
- Space Needle, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania, USA
- Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Parrish Art Museum, Water Mill, New York, USA
- Seattle Central Library, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Hotchkiss Biomass Power Plant, Connecticut, USA
- Seagram Building, New York City, New York, USA
- Hearst Tower, New York City, New York, USA
- Hearst Tower, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Spaceport America, New Mexico, USA
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York City, New York, USA
- New York Times Building, New York City, New York, USA
- W. R. Grace Building, New York City, New York, USA
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Sistine Chapel, Vatican City
- Metro Cable Caracas, Caracas, Venezuela
- Sky Forest, HCM City, Vietnam
- Kontum Indochine Café, Kontum, Vietnam
- Hanoi Lotus Centre, Hanoi, Vietnam
The Top 10 Most-Anticipated Buildings of 2018
- Famous Architects' Biographies
- World Famous Architects Throughout History
- World’s Famous Architects and Their Outstanding Works
- The 16 Best Architecture Projects of the 21st Century
- The 17 Most Beautiful Museums Around the World
- 21 Coolest Buildings of the 21st Century
- 25 Greatest Modern Buildings Around the World
- 25 Contemporary Building Designs That Are Making a Splash in the Architecture World
- 29 Famous Buildings Around the World
- 40 Most Famous Architects of the 21st Century
- 50 Iconic Buildings Around the World
- The 100 Coolest Works of Architecture in the World
- Famous Modern Architects and Their Work
- The Unexpected First Jobs of Seven Famous Architects
- The World’s Best Design Cities 2017
- Oasis, Talk, La Cambre-Horta, Brussels (Belgium), 2016, by UHO
- Supreme Court, Tirana (Albania), 2015, by UHO
- Lake Park Entrance, Tirana (Albania), 2015, by UHO
- Student City, Tirana (Albania), 2015, by UHO
- Industrial Refurbishment, Bologna (Italy), 2014, by UHO
- Curating The City, Hong Kong (China), 2013, by UHO
- Urban Restructuration, Don Benito (Spain), 2013, by UHO
- Public Library, Daegu (South Korea), 2012, by UHO
- Kadist Art Foundation Offices, Paris (France), 2010, by UHO
- Ecology and Emancipation, by UHO
- World's Tallest Buildings
World's Tallest Buildings|
||Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel
||One World Trade Center
||New York City
||541.3 m||1,776 ft
||Shanghai World Financial Center
||International Commerce Centre
||Petronas Tower 1
||Petronas Tower 2
||Willis Tower (Formerly Sears Tower)
||Guangzhou International Finance Center
||Dream Dubai Marina
||Trump International Hotel and Tower
||Jin Mao Tower
||Al Hamra Firdous Tower
||2 International Finance Centre
||Shun Hing Square
||Central Market Project
||Empire State Building
||New York City
10 Europe's Most Bizarre Buildings
- Atomium, Brussels
- The Banknote Building, Lithuania
- Casa Mila: Provença, Barcelona
- Castel Meur, France
- Dali Theatre-Museum, Spain
- Nationale-Nederlanden Building, Prague
- Futuroscope, France
- Guggenheim Bilbao, Spain
- Krzywy Domek, Poland
- Kunsthaus Graz Museum, Austria
Home Styles, Safe & Gardens|
This "All About Home Information" site provides information on real estate from homes for sale, comparable homes, and historical sales to home valuation tools and more. It helps consumers by giving them access to the same kinds of information and tools agents use.
Asian Historical Architecture -
The site displays Asian architecture through images and descriptive text. Numerous images are provided to give a comprehensive understanding of the house design and layout. The site does not display modern buildings unless they are exceptionally well-known (e.g., the Bank of China in Hong Kong).
Growing Lifestyle -
This premiere site hosts articles related to home improvement, gardening, pests and pets. It is for people interested in decorating home, and gardening inspiration into action. The site is focused on landscaping, renovation, woodwork, weeds, birds, cats, dogs, fish, horses and rabbits.
Better Homes and Gardens -
The site is the premiere home & family site on the Web. It is for people interested in turning home, cooking, and gardening inspiration into action. The site is focused on decorating, crafts, entertaining, cooking and gardening. It also has extensive information for women and families.
Martha Stewart -
Rge site leverages the well-known "Martha Stewart" brand name, and provides consumers with the "how-to" ideas, products and other resources covering Home, Cooking and Entertaining, Gardening, Crafts, Holiday, Keeping, Weddings, and Baby and Kids.
Safe Cities Index 2015 -
The Safe Cities Index 2015 is an Economist Intelligence Unit report, sponsored by NEC. The report is based on an index composed of more than 40 quantitative and qualitative indicators.
These indicators are split across four thematic categories: digital security; health security; infrastructure safety; and personal safety.
Home Maintenance Tips
- General Home Repairs:
- Specific Home Repairs:
- Monthly Maintenance Home Tasks:
- Test your garage door opener monthly,
- Vacuum the clothes dryer's exhaust duct annually,
- Replace furnace filters quarterly, Test all GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlets monthly,
- Clean leaves and debris from the condenser of a central air conditioner seasonally,
- Vacuum the refrigerator coils underneath the appliance annually,
- Inspect and clean fireplace chimney annually,
- Inspect window and door caulking annually, and
- Replace the batteries in smoke detectors yearly.
- 13 Simple Do-It-Yourself Home Maintenance Tips & Ideas:
Washing Machine &
- Maintenance Tips for a Brick Home.
- Winter Home Maintenance:
- Summer, Fall and Spring Home Maintenance:
- Heating and Cooling System Maintenance
- Controlling Termites
- Sometimes your home gets water droplets; however, it's not because of a leak from a water pipe but from a result of warm air against cold surface (steel). Warm air rises and cold chill air sinks, they meet on the plaster/metal board boundary situated at a cold high spot in your home and water particles form as the mixing air condensates on the cold plaster/metal boards, thus water droplets were forming.
Warm air against cold surface (steel) equals condensation.
- Solutions to the Case of the Sweating Duct: The primary ways to stop ducts from sweating is to raise the surface temperature of the ducts or to lower the dew point of the air surrounding the duct by some form of dehumidification. Homes with low thermostat settings are more prone to having ducts sweat.
- Home and Health:
- Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings:
- Chamberlain Garage Door Openers Tips.
- How to Program a Garage Door Remote & Change Battery LiftMaster Chamberlain. (video)
- How to Program a Garage Door Opener Keypad LiftMaster Chamberlain. (video)
- How to Program Chamberlain Keyless Entry. (video)
- Home Plumbing Repair and Water:
- Landscaping Designs & Tips.
- Garden Furniture.
- Pool Safety and Maintenance Guide.
- Renovation Fact Sheets.
- Home Improvement Resource Guide.
- Home Improvement Fanatics.
- Top 10 DIY Mistakes by Home 'Handymen'.
- Home Maintenance.
- Handy Home Maintenance Checklist.
- Home Maintenance Checklist.
- Checklist for a Trouble-Free Home.
- Routine Home Maintenance.
- Home Maintenance and Repair.
- Home Maintenance For Dummies Cheat Sheet.
Copyright © 1997-2018 - eMacromall.com - All rights reserved.